Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Okay, It's time to pull out the flowers

So the flowers are really dead now, and it took me two hours to shovel yesterday. Thankfully I am out of school for two weeks and looking forward to Christmas on Thursday. We had our family Christmas party on Sunday. All were conscripted to participate in the Nativity pageant. Eric told me we needed to have a pageant for Riley. He won't admit it though. Scott narrated, while the others acted the parts. This needs a bit of perfecting. Santa's elves are busily finishing up a few projects and hope to have them completed on time. We will have brunch on Thursday - ham, potatoes and the trimmings. I'm used to eating lunch at 11:00 a.m. so it works for me. Here are a few lovely shots from Thanksgiving at Sheri's. We had a great time with Dad and Marilyn and Gerry here as well as the regulars.

3 comments:

the Bartlett fam said...

I like the squinty eyes!

Patti said...

Yes, I have perfected the art of blinking with the flash!

Julie said...

that blinking with the flash is a family trait I believe- well at least my mom has the same habit. looks fun. wish we could have been there.